For what purposes will we use your personal data?
We will use the personal data that we collect from you for the following purposes that are necessary for the service you request:
Response to messages from the contact form, Provision of any requested service.
What personal data will we use for these purposes?
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will use the following personal data:
Identification and contact data, Labor data
How can you access, rectify or cancel your personal data, or oppose its use or exercise the revocation of consent?
You have the right to know what personal data we have about you, what we use them for and the conditions of use that we give them (Access). Likewise, it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification); that we remove it from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being used properly (Cancellation); as well as oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
To exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must send a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and it must contain:
- Full name of the owner.
- Email used on this website.
- Copy of an attached official identification.
- Subject “ARCO Rights”
- Description of the purpose of the letter, which may include, but is not limited to, the following: Revocation of consent to process your personal data; and/or Notification of the misuse of the processing of your personal data; and/or Exercise your ARCO Rights, with a clear and precise description of the data to Access, Rectify, Cancel or Oppose. In case of Rectification of personal data, you must indicate the exact modification and attach the supporting documentation; It is important in case of revocation of consent, that you take into account that not in all cases we will be able to attend to your request or terminate the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we need to continue processing your personal data. Likewise, you must consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue to provide the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
In how many days will we respond to your request?
By what means will we communicate the response to your request?
To the same email from which the request was sent.
The personal data we obtain from these tracking technologies are the following:
- Session identifiers, usernames and passwords
- User’s preferred language
- Region in which the user is located
- User’s browser type
- User’s operating system type
- Date and time of the start and end of a session of a user
- Web pages visited by a user
These cookies, web beacons and other technologies can be disabled. To find out how to do it, consult the help menu of your browser. Please note that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain personalized features on our websites.
How can you find out about changes to this privacy notice?
This privacy notice may undergo modifications, changes or updates derived from new legal requirements; our own needs for the products or services we offer; of our privacy practices; Changes in our business model, or other causes. We promise to keep this privacy notice updated on any changes it may undergo and you can always check the updates that exist on the website.
Last update of this privacy notice: 06/30/2022